Quantcast
btn_tapa.png

Tell us how
our service is

Chat with an Agent
Local Chat Hours:
Mon - Fri
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Corporate Profile

Home > Corporate Profile

BlueSky Samoa formerly known as SamoaTel officially became a subsidiary company of BlueSky Communications and BlueSky commenced operating SamoaTel on Thursday March 31, 2011.

25% of Bluesky Samoa’s shares are owned by the UTOS, while the other 75% are owned by BlueSky Communications and other investors from Samoa and American Samoa. BlueSky Communications is owned by eLandia Group.

Bluesky Samoa is the leading operator in Samoa (Independent State of Samoa) offering GSM, fixed line and Internet services.

Bluesky Samoa aims to be the #1 telecommunications company in both Samoa’s (American Samoa and Independent State of Samoa) by providing a high standard of customer service and innovative product-line to its customers.

Samsung Galaxy N700

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-N700